Here is a few of the items that I have bought over the last few weeks!
001. Printed Shirt – Cotton on ($40). I fell in love with the print and just had to buy it. It looks great with black jeans and tucked in to skirts. I also really like that you don’t have to worry about wearing anything underneath as most of my other blouse’s are see-through.
002. Lace socks – Glassons ($7). Have been wanting to get some lace socks for so long and these are such a great deal. There are lots of other colours too so check them out.
003. Chelsea Boots – Boohoo ($75). Another item that I have been wanting to buy for while. These are perfect for winter and are reasonably comfy once your sort of ‘break them in.’ I’m loving them with turned up jeans/pants and leggings paired with the lace socks!
004. Draped Jogger Pants– Dotti ($50). Probably my favourite purchase- as soon as I saw them I fell in love. I’ve really got in to the monochrome trend and these are a perfect edition. I wore them out to town last week paired with some bright green heels and a white shirt. On the website they are made them look really casual but I would definitely dress them up more- but thats just me.
005. Striped Long Sleeved Top- Dotti ($26). This is just a good casual staple item for your wardrobe. It goes with almost anything and I really like stripes at the moment!
006. Black Chain Collar Necklace – Lovisa ($30). As I work at Lovisa, I’m always buying something new to add to my huge collection and I think this is a really great piece that is very versatile. Because it is black it can be worn with lots of different looks without being too OTT.
What are your picks for autumn this year?